Giant Mars Map™ by Aldrin Family Foundation
MARS MAP PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- The large vinyl floor map depicts a colorful topography, landing sites of missions, names of regions and also features comparative data about Mars and the Earth, using both English and Metric units of measurement. The Giant Mars Map is now available in a range of sizes (13.5’ x 6’, 23.5’ x 10.5’ and 33.5’ x 15’), allowing educators flexibility to use in a school classroom, gymnasium, or even a museum lobby.
- Educational activities, developed at by ShareSpace Education and Purdue University, based on Next Generation Science Standards, International Standards for Technology in Education, American Society for Engineering Education K-12 STEM Guidelines for All Americans and National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Process Standards.
- A robot, courtesy of Boxlight
- 15 copies of Welcome to Mars (an NSTA award-winning book)
- Access to in-person and online program training for teachers
Aquire your own Giant Mars Map here.