Moon Mark captures the adventures of high school students from around the world who will compete in 2021 to design, build, land, and race two vehicles on the Moon. This inspirational story, culminating in touchdown, racing, and leaving scientific advances behind, will become the defining moment of their generation, unifying all people, in all cultures.
EVERY HUMAN EXPERIENCES THE MOON.
MOON MARK WILL TAKE YOU THERE.
Partnership with Intuitive Machines
Moon Mark is proud to partner with Intuitive Machines, the global leader in commercial space and airborne systems, for our Moon Mark challenges.
Our students will work with aerospace engineers, autonomous vehicle experts and technologists to prepare for the challenges.
“Intuitive Machines’ depth of technical successes in aerospace, autonomous systems and human space flight, and its leadership’s talent in space commercialization, ensures our competitors will realize their dreams.” – Moon Mark Founder & CEO Mary L. Hagy
“Space commercialization offers coming generations opportunities as never before. Moon Mark’s proven ability to reach and engage millions of people with the highest quality content and unique stories, makes our partnership a great fit.” – Co-Founder & CEO of Intuitive Machines Steve Altemus
2021 Mission to Race on the Moon
Design, build, land and race two autonomous lunar vehicles.
Aerospace and motorsports experts will mentor Moon Mark Teams.
Moon Mark’s Professional Team
Moon Mark’s Professional Team brings seasoned expertise and success in next-generation media production, brand sponsorship, and youth-based programming, including television, digital media, games, books, and products. We showcase positive stories of young people who will change the world with science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics.
Moon Mark’s Advisors
Moon Mark Thought Leadership
- Personally committing to bettering worlds and universes
Serving the greater good, on Earth and beyond
Accepting responsibility for declaring human space habitation and commercialization with peaceful intent
Acknowledging that declaring universal peace necessitates solving Earth’s problems
Embracing Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEAM) as an accessible language that enables all humans to join, not divide
Welcoming diversity, inclusion and communications with all people
What We Do
- Meaningfully contribute to developing a workforce pipeline for enterprises in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Mathematics (STEAM)
- Create positive, real and virtual experiences for young people all across the globe
- Leverage emerging media technology to create and distribute highest-quality content and engagement
- Collaborate with sponsors and partners to reach as many people as possible across the world and in space
Why The Moon?
With a universe of options, including the need to solve serious problems on Earth, we decided to focus on our Moon for the following reasons:
- No one owns the Moon
- Every human has lived with the Moon since birth, creating a strong emotional bond that transcends almost every conflict
- Lunar commercialization and habitation will occur before Mars and beyond
- With the dedication to creating Moon Mark solutions that also address our planet’s needs, discoveries in lunar context are easier to transfer into solutions for harsh environments on Earth