Moon Mark creates, captures, and shares the adventures of young explorers from across the world. Our series of virtual and in-person challenges attracts those who seek a fun, once-in-a-lifetime experience to learn something new, and
make a difference on Earth and in space.
Partnership with Intuitive Machines
Moon Mark is proud to partner with Intuitive Machines, the global leader in commercial space and airborne systems, for our Moon Mark challenges.
Our students will work with aerospace engineers, autonomous vehicle experts and technologists to prepare for the challenges.
“Intuitive Machines’ depth of technical successes in aerospace, autonomous systems and human space flight, and its leadership’s talent in space commercialization, ensures our competitors will realize their dreams.” – Moon Mark Founder & CEO Mary L. Hagy
“Space commercialization offers coming generations opportunities as never before. Moon Mark’s proven ability to reach and engage millions of people with the highest quality content and unique stories, makes our partnership a great fit.” – Co-Founder & CEO of Intuitive Machines Steve Altemus
2020 Moon Mark Challenges on Deck
Design Challenge Information Here
Lunar Race Challenge
Design, build, land and race two autonomous lunar vehicles.
Aerospace and motorsports experts will mentor Moon Mark Teams.
Moon Mark’s Professional Team brings seasoned expertise and success in next-generation media production, brand sponsorship, and youth-based programming, including television, digital media, games, books, and products. We showcase positive stories of young people who will change the world with science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics.
Moon Mark’s Advisors
Moon Mark Leadership
- Personally committing to bettering worlds and universes
Serving the greater good, on Earth and beyond
Accepting responsibility for declaring human space habitation and commercialization with peaceful intent
Acknowledging that declaring universal peace necessitates solving Earth’s problems
Embracing Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math (STEAM) as an accessible language that enables all humans to join, not divide
Welcoming diversity, inclusion and communications with all people
What We Do
- Meaningfully contribute to developing a workforce pipeline for enterprises in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Mathematics (STEAM)
- Create positive, real and virtual experiences for young people all across the globe
- Leverage emerging media technology to create and distribute highest-quality content and engagement
- Collaborate with sponsors and partners to reach as many people as possible across the world and in space
Why The Moon?
With a universe of options, including the need to solve serious problems on Earth, we decided to focus on our Moon for the following reasons:
- No one owns the Moon
- Every human has lived with the Moon since birth, creating a strong emotional bond that transcends almost every conflict
- Lunar commercialization and habitation will occur before Mars and beyond
- With the dedication to creating Moon Mark solutions that also address our planet’s needs, discoveries in lunar context are easier to transfer into solutions for harsh environments on Earth